Thursday, September 5, 2013

Christian School Problems






Today marks my LAST first day at a Christian University. 

3 more classes in the credentialing program and I can start student teaching. 

My goal = Elementary.*

*More on that later! 

Back to Christian aspect. 

Anyone who has ever spent any time at a Christian school knows that there are certain stereotypes. Mainly about marriage.

So, to those of you who will understand, a joke. 

Within the first two minutes of sitting down, my classmate turns to me and says, "so, did you get married over summer too?"

My face. 

Which brings me to my next subject. 

Long-Distance Sucks!


***Disclaimer: I am not getting married anytime soon. Please don't jump to any conclusions, Grammy. 

This, Ladies and the few gentlemen that read my blog, is my boyfriend. 


Not to be confused with my dog..who I will most likely talk about just as much. 

Facts about Brandon (B):
  • He is wonderful. 
  • We started dating in October of 2012. He made it official in December. Yes, he waited that long. That's where the irritating bit comes in. 
  • He is currently in the Napa Police Academy. 
    • Forgive me, in advance, if some of my posts turn into blubbery, whiney messes.
  • He Graduates in December!
I guess, because I get to see him on the occasional weekend, that some wouldn't consider us long distance. To that I say, if I can't hug him or hold his hand anytime I want then that, my friends, is considered long distance. 

With that being said...I am not good with long distance. At all. I have an awful track record. 

#1. I left for College. Broke up with my 4 year. 
#2. I left for Australia. Broke up with the man I thought I was going to marry.* 

* More on that later. 


This time it's different. 
I have a dog. 

And this kick-ass movement that I follow. Check it out! 





Here I go again. 


No comments: