Monday, January 6, 2014

Technically, Blogging is my homework.

Tonight was the student teaching orientation. 

I am absolutely overwhelmed and encouraged at the same time. I'm not exactly sure if I can do this. 

One day at a time. 

Few mentionable moments: 
  • "Look for the positive."
  • "The only bad day is one in which you did not learn anything."
  • "Did you have a normal day today?" -- "Define normal."

Tomorrow begins the first week of student teaching. 

I need to be there at 7a.m. It's ok. Who really needs sleep anyways?

If working as a barista has taught me anything, it's the importance of being prepared and the importance of sleep. 

I'm already showered, smelling great, my first outfit is picked out and ready, and I WAS fully planning on being in bed by 8. 

Blogging was calling my name. And you know... it's technically an assignment. I need to keep a daily log of my activities. So I will be blogging everyday about my classroom experiences. 

Also, you should know, I'm currently watching The Bachelor and cuddling my dog. 

Wish me luck tomorrow! 

Megs

No comments: